Staring into the distance, I wonder...

17 March 2007

A new beginning...

   A new blog, a re-newed mentality and vigor! Such is the motion in my life. Alot of reasons for the motivation really, made up my mind on certain issues and decided to take life by the horns.

   I've been watching what I ate the past few weeks and the difference was astounding thus far! I could pull my belt further it's running out of holes heh, clothes felt looser, comfy jeans scrunches when I belt up...I look better and feel great!

   So here's to a new beginning, to a new year, to a new job, to a renewed mentality, to my new blog and to a new beginning with the special someone on the next step in the progression of life. Here's to my goal of size 32 pants with large shirts. Cheers!

Written at 11:00 PM


oneself


memoirs


be heard


links