Staring into the distance, I wonder...

23 March 2007

Fitness: The ball is rolling!

   With work settling down and I'm getting used to the chores it provides, I've been focusing my mind on something else. Something which has been slowly getting momentum.

   My health and fitness of course. I've been on a steady decline since my previous weight of 126kg bout 2years ago but as I get closer and closer to my ideal body weight, yo yo seeps in.

   Finally I decided to stop procrastinating and get it on. Started with food and proper eating habits, which in 2 weeks have shown alot of progress within me (I still can't stop drinking Pokka Green Tea though...it's just oh so gooood!). Then I started working out, hitting the gym and intensified by regime and boy, by the end of my 4th day, my muscles were aching everywhere but it sure felt good!

   As I go along, I shall update accordingly and I'm hoping that by my birthday, I'd have a toner and nicer body. Something which I have not had before so wish me luck!

Written at 11:10 PM


oneself


memoirs


be heard


links