Staring into the distance, I wonder...

03 April 2007

Some thoughts

   Earlier on my special other listened to some old songs I had and as I listened, I reminisced and began to unload songs I have not heard of in years.

   Good stuff. Reminded me of how I was years ago and the memories began to flood me, both good and bad. The what if's, how would's and should I have's peppered my already buzzing mind. On my next entry I shall talk about these memories and the music that accompanied me through them.

   Lastly, thank you Eric and Cassandra for your comments, I do love my new layout. Has the high tech feel and at the same time a moody atmosphere. Just the way I like it. And pictures? Why not!


Don't hate me cos I'm gorgeous!



The one and only

Written at 11:17 PM


oneself


memoirs


be heard


links